Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great News!! (Long)

Hello all! I am sorry it has been so long in between my posts. It seems that since I talk to most or stay updated on Facebook, I am not on my blog as much. I am trying to change that though!

My husband has a job!! He has been off work since February of this year, he is very ready. He has enjoyed his time at home with the boys this summer, taking them to the splash pad and the park, and has gotten many things done around the house, but he is ready. He starts Monday morning with Anheuser-Busch! He will be working days part time at 32 hrs per week starting out until a fulltime position comes available, but they have great advancement opportunities and benefits. He is in an entry level position, trying all areas until AB decides which area would be the best for him. They work 4 days a week, either M-Th or T-Fri.

We have taken on a couple of other side jobs of cleaning and mowing my office and my sweeping and mopping a friends salon to help with what we are losing since he will be part time and putting Dominiq in childcare all week. I pray that it will not take Kelley long to get a fulltime position though!

We took Dominiq to an in-home childcare like 3 miles from our house on Monday. He stayed half a day. He did awesome! The lady was so shocked by how well he did and is so glad to have him! That makes me so happy and a lot less worried! He has been home for like the past year and a half either with Kelley or my sister in law. Before that he had only been out of the house for about 5 months at in home childcare. I know this will help him in all areas; speech, social, etc.

Eriq starts 2nd grade next Wednesday! He is excited to go back to school and see all of his friends. He is hoping to be in the same class as his best friend, Benjamin. We will find out on Tuesday afternoon ! He will be going to Ben's house after school and possibly sometimes before school depending on Kelley's schedule. So that will save us childcare, and he will get to play with Ben!

CKC starts here next week! I am not taking any classes but will go to the Vendor Faire and crop at A Memory To Crop in BA. The following week I fly to Lacey's, my BF, to take 3 Donna Downey classes! Whoo Hoo!

I will stop here! Just wanted to update on everything so far! Thanks for reading! Will post again soon with some pics!

3 comments: