Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Medical Update

I said I would update and here it is---There really isn't much to tell right now still. They said the ab ct was clear, no kidney stone. So if I had one when he diagnosed me, it passed before the ct. I asked why I was still having pain, they had me come in to see the dr. I remembered that when I was in 11th grade, I had a spastic colen. Which I found out last week after looking up ibs that is the same thing. Dr said to take Benefiber 2x a day until helped on that part. He also suggested a pelvic ultrasound to rule out ovarian cysts. Great-not! So I had the ultrasound done on Monday and was told I should hear from the dr in a few days. While the 2 ladies were performing the ultrasound though one said oh that looks curved, the other one agreed it did. I don't have a clue what they were talking about! Obviously whatever it was it wasn't supposed to be "curved"! So I am still playing the waiting game and will let you know when I do!

2 comments:

  1. I already know what's up with you, but just wanted to stop by and say hi here! :) i'm sure things will work out...either way, you'll get better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I hope the least painful and most quickly healed diagnosis is what you get! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete